Role and Responsibilities:
• To maintain a high standard of creative and technical work and client care, including consultation, hairdressing and home-care advice.
• To ensure that the latest methods and techniques are employed, in accordance with company training, practices and procedures.
• To ensure respect for and the well-being of clients is maintained and promoted at all times.
• Responsible to: The Style Bar
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• To maintain the standards of The Style Bar in all aspects of services offered, ensuring that clients wishes, wants and needs remain paramount.
• To ensure that all clients receive the highest level of service possible.
• To ensure that your hairdressing is carried out to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 Standard.
• To ensure that client records are accurately maintained and filed.
• To advise clients on all aspects of services and treatments available including special offers.
• To advise clients on all products available for retail purchase and to provide guidance on home-care.
• To achieve Key Salon Revenue Category performance targets with respect to:
– Retail Sales
– Client Numbers
– Colour Clients
– Client Retention
– Client Referrals
– Periodic Salon Promotions
• To attend team training sessions, hair shows, courses, product demonstrations and seminars as requested and attain up-to-date knowledge on products and techniques.
• To maintain and promote all company policies at all times.
• To ensure that the salon and salon equipment are kept clean and tidy at all times.
• To maintain a smart, clean personal image representative of our salon and our industry.
• To carry out client consultation and provide a professional assessment to clients during each visit.
• To positively promote the name and image of the company at all times.
• To assist with the marketing of your column and all salon activities in and away from the salon.
• To take and account for client payments.
• To make, occasional, client follow up and customer service telephone calls.
• To undertake additional tasks and duties required by the Salon Manager from time to time.
• To be an ambassador for The Style bar at all times.