Apprentice Nail Technician
Duties and Responsibilities
• After training-Providing consistent professional nail, foot, and hand treatments in compliance with The Nailbar protocols as well as accepted certification practices.
• Taking proper care for nail equipment and using proper quantities of product to help with cost controls.
• Promoting actively home care programs and meeting at least minimum retail sales objectives.
• Maintaining the standards of sterilization and sanitation as directed by The Nailbar’s procedures and policies, and law.
• Performing prep work, cleaning properly, and restock work environment as required.
• Communicating with management all occurrences relating guests or staff in The Nailbar.
• Promote actively The Nailbar, services, treatments, retail, and sessions as well as promotions, programs, or discounts available.
• Handling concerns and question of guests courteously and professionally.
• Providing accurate, immediate and appropriate responses to all guests’ requests ensuring their complete satisfaction.
• Attending, participating in, supporting staff meetings, and training for The Nailbar.
• Assessing and accommodating guest needs and inquiring about their welfare.
• Maintaining an organized, clean, well-stocked and secure working environment.
• Practicing safe work habits and routines at all times, in order to avoid injury.
Skills and Specifications
• Ability to work alone without direct supervision after training but support is always available.
• Should maintain positive attitude contributing quality work environment.
• Ability to speak and write well.
• Able to work productively with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work as a part of a team as well as independently.
Education and Qualifications
• Fully funded Certification in Nail Care from an accredited institution is provided as part of the apprenticeship