Apprentice Hair Stylist
Roles and Responsibilities
• Preparing clients for their appointments
• Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service
• Offering hair care advice,
• Shampooing using a selection of professional haircare products
• Applying treatments,
• Assisting stylists closely with various practical tasks.
• Preparing equipment and colours
• Blow-drying client’s hair
• Maintain salon hygiene throughout the day, this will include duties like sweeping hair away efficiently, cleaning mirrors, floors, brushes, and colour bowls.
• Keep various stock at the required levels; salon stock, clean towels, tea, coffee and other necessities.
Requirements of Stylist:
• Previous experience in hair cutting and hair colouring.
• Good customer service skills and work well in a team.
• Passion about hair industry and up to date about current trends and products.
• Talented, ambitious and driven people with a passion for hair and beauty.
• Our clients are our number one priority and our team should share this ethos and be willing to go the extra mile for them – customer service should be instinctive to you
• You must be a team player – you will become part of the most amazing, creative and talented team and we would expect you to not only fit into it but also bring your own flare and ideas.
• Have or be working towards an NVQ level 2 or equivalent.